It can take a considerable amount of time, effort and money to become a landlord. At Impact Property we understand the investment market so manage your property as if it were our own.
Finding our landlords dream tenants
Sourcing the right tenant, who will pay the rent and look after your property with the respect it deserves, is vital. Our goal is to make certain your property receives its optimal rental income and is rented as quickly as possible without compromising on tenant quality.
To achieve ideal tenants, we abide by strict policies in our selection process. Our tenant selection process is designed to minimise the level of risk to both you and your property.
Getting Your Rental Income Flowing
At Impact Property we believe it is imperative your home is well-presented and priced to appeal to prospective tenants. Your property should be clean, in good repair and generally up to the standard you would expect to find a home displaying for sale. As part of our service to you we offer our professional opinion on what cost-effective improvements can be made to your property prior to listing. This will ensure you receive increased interest and tenancy applications within a short time of your property being on the rental market.
Inspections and Maintenance
Ensuring that your property is well maintained is at the forefront of our property management services. So we follow the following processes when inspecting and maintaining your property:
- Prior to the tenant commencing occupancy we conduct a very thorough written report on the overall condition of the property. This is referred to at the end of the tenancy to ensure the tenant’s rental bond is accurately disbursed and you are reimbursed should any damage occur.
- Regular inspections are conducted throughout the tenancy in which every area of the property is taken into consideration.
- Photos are taken of any problem areas or damage to assist both landlords and tenants with on-going and final inspections of the property.
- We ensure we communicate maintenance issues to you prior to arranging any repairs except in the event of an emergency. We are conscientious that some owners may want to attend to smaller issues themselves and will provide you with this option where applicable.
- An exit inspection will accompany our written acknowledgement of a tenant’s intention to vacate a property. This inspection is completed and compared with the original report and photographs. The final inspection is often done in the presence of the out-going tenant, allowing them the opportunity to remedy any problems noted before an application is made for the release of the bond.
While emergencies may not allow for all of these individual steps to be carried out, we will always endeavour to contact you prior to any work being carried out. Safety is our priority, and any issue that may compromise your tenant’s safety must be addressed.
To find out more about how we can maximise the rental return for your property contact us today.